Angular 2 Components by Nir Kaufman, Thierry Templier
By Nir Kaufman, Thierry Templier
- First glance to the Angular 2 parts architecture
- Creating your personal Angular 2 Component
- Integrating your elements with 3rd celebration components
This booklet is a concise consultant to Angular 2 parts and relies at the good model of Angular 2. you'll commence with studying concerning the Angular 2 parts structure and the way parts range from Angular directives in Angular 1. you are going to then circulation directly to fast arrange an Angular 2 improvement surroundings and clutch the fundamentals of TypeScript. With this robust starting place in position, you are going to commence construction components.
The booklet will train you, with an instance, how to find part habit, create part templates, and use the controller of your part. additionally, you will tips on how to make your parts speak with one another. upon getting equipped an element, you are going to expand it by means of integrating third-party elements with it. by way of the tip of the publication, you can be convinced with development and utilizing parts to your applications.
What you are going to learn
- Break your program into reusable dynamic components
- Take good thing about TypeScript in Angular 2
- Migrate your Angular 1 directive to an Angular 2 Component
- Understand the Angular 2 part constitution and APIs
- Hook to part existence cycle events
- Bind dynamic info for your part properties
- Communicate with different parts utilizing events
- Compose complex UIs from easy components
About the Author
Nir runs 3 neighborhood Angular group meetup teams in Israel. He additionally collaborates with different neighborhood Angular groups round the world.
He additionally enjoys writing articles to advertise and clarify Angular 2's particular gains on his weblog (https://medium.com/@ttemplier/) and at the Restlet web publication (http://restlet.com/blog/author/thierry-templier/).
Table of Contents
- Angular 2 part Architecture
- Setting Up an Angular 2 improvement atmosphere with angular-cli
- The TypeScript Primer
- Building a uncomplicated Component
- Building Dynamic Components
- Component Communication
- Putting all of it Together
- Integrating Third-Party Components
- Angular 2 Directives
Read Online or Download Angular 2 Components PDF
Best user experience & usability books
Automated Speech reputation (ASR) on Linux is changing into more uncomplicated. numerous applications can be found for clients in addition to builders. This record describes the fundamentals of speech popularity and describes the various on hand software program.
End-user expectancies will struggle through an intensive switch in the subsequent 10 years. do not leave out the wave--rearchitect services now.
Provides insights into new expertise developments, enterprise situations and paradigms and explains destiny paradigms of computing in laymen's terms.
Explains the applied sciences at the back of the following iteration of the web. indicates how new enterprise will be generated in the course of the production of me-centric devices.
This e-book is ready switch. Me-Centric computing will revolutionize how we strategy computing and home equipment of every kind. actually, we will not need to procedure them in any respect. in certain cases they'll "know" what it's we need them to do. during this publication, know-how and company strategists easy methods to make me-centric computing paintings for them. until eventually lately, the expansion of desktop utilization has been pushed essentially round the skill of desktops to crunch numbers, deal with textual content, and edit files and slide shows. desktops within the backroom have been invisible to us. productiveness profits have been modest in the beginning and possibly reached diminishing returns it slow in the past. the area is set to be grew to become the wrong way up, even though. This new know-how is named "me-centric" since it suits into the individual's lifestyles in a usual method, conforming to personal tastes and standards, taking orders, and acting quite a few delegated initiatives. In me-centric computing, each equipment turns into a part of my atmosphere, my workforce, my extension. i am getting elevated strength, store time, have extra enjoyable, do fewer menial initiatives as the immense energy of desktops, communications, and software program is operating in live performance to do my bidding.
There are just mainstream suggestions for development the graphical interface of Linux-based machine functions, and GTK+ (GIMP Toolkit) is considered one of them. because the usual for the GNOME and XFCE machine environments, it's a worthwhile know-how for all Linux programmers. Foundations of GTK+ improvement courses the reader during the complexities of GTK+, laying the basis that enables the reader to take the plunge from amateur to specialist.
Computing device supported collaboration in academia is turning into more and more very important for 2 purposes. to begin with, there's a force to take advantage of potent use of the assets on hand to universities, and secondly, there's a starting to be trust within the pedagogical merits of utilizing machine aid in educating.
- Collaboration and Technology: 20th International Conference, CRIWG 2014, Santiago, Chile, September 7-10, 2014, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Reputation in Artificial Societies: Social Beliefs for Social Order (Multiagent Systems, Artificial Societies, and Simulated Organizations)
- The Sense of Touch and Its Rendering: Progress in Haptics Research (Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics)
- Artificial Intelligence and Simulation, 1st Edition
- Knowledge Representations for Planning Manipulation Tasks (Cognitive Systems Monographs)
- Multi-Agent Systems and Agent-Based Simulation: First International Workshop, MABS '98, Paris, France, July 4-6, 1998, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Additional info for Angular 2 Components
We must define a root component that we will use as a container for all other components. In other words, an Angular 2 application is a tree of components. The key for a well-designed, component-oriented Angular 2 application is to break the UI in to a tree of components successfully. For example, let's talk about a simple mobile to-do list application, which looks like this: The components tree that composes this UI will look like this: This application is made up of nine components. At the root is the Application component, which contains all the other components.
Summary In this chapter, we learned how to use angular-cli to create, configure, and serve a new Angular 2 project in minutes. This tool is helping us as developers to focus on our application code rather than on configurations. In the next chapter, we will get familiar with the TypeScript language, focusing on the important features for building Angular 2 components (and all the rest of the project). Chapter 3. The TypeScript Primer Angular 2 is written with TypeScript, but that doesn't mean we have to write our application with TypeScript.